Child Support Services Division

Welcome to the Sarpy County Child Support Enforcement Office website! This site is designed to provide information of value to our customers. We encourage you to forward your comments to us.


Our office is now accepting walk-ins. If you are not comfortable coming to the Courthouse in person, you can still direct questions to 877-631-9973 or submit documents via email to Child Support Services along with your name and case number.

U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)

Child support is a dynamic field with policies rules, regulations, and procedures constantly undergoing review and change.

The U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement publishes a variety of resource materials for all interested parties.

  • One is a monthly report informing readers of the latest developments.
  • OCSE also publishes an excellent handbook entitled "Child Support Handbook". This contains a wealth of information for anyone interested in child support. 
  • The Office also provides state by state information on changing a child support order in Nebraska (PDF) .


Please understand that this office represents the State of Nebraska. We cannot represent you, or give you legal advice. If you desire legal advice or assistance you may contact a lawyer of your own choosing at any time.

This office may not offer assistance to you in selecting an attorney. We suggest that you consult your local Yellow Pages or the Omaha Legal Referral at 341-4104. In limited circumstances, the Omaha Legal Aid Society (348-1060) may be able to assist you.

The Nebraska Child Support Call Center (NCSPC) [877-631-9973] is your source for information and the latest updates concerning your child support case.

The toll-free number for the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is 800-831-4573. Requests for review and possible modification of child support orders at least 3 years old may be made to HHS at 800-831-4573 (if calling from Nebraska) or 402-471-9103 (if calling from outside Nebraska)

Referee Hearing Calendar

All hearings are conducted at the Sarpy County Courthouse. Private counsel may call 402-593-5774 to schedule their child support related hearings before the referee.

Note: Matters where custody/visitation is disputed must be heard before a district court judge