- Office Resources & Information
- Adoption Issues
- Office Related Forms
- Miscellaneous Forms
- Additional Forms of Interest
- Nebraska Resources
- State Bar Association Brochures
- Government & Legal Resources
- Miscellaneous Resources
- Related Links
- Accessing State Child Support Services and Information if custodial parent/if non custodial parent
- Child Support News (PDF)
- Nebraska Parenting Act Information
- Parenting Act Information (Espanol)
- Rules of the District Court of the Second Judicial District
- Uniform District Court Rules
The District Court of the Second Judicial District of Nebraska, including Sarpy County, has promulgated the following rule relating to adoptions and their effect on existing child support orders:
Consents to Adoption
(1) Applications for an order consenting to adoption of children subject to jurisdiction of the court must be accompanied by a photocopy or duplicate original of all relinquishments and consents to adoption as required by law. Attorneys should note that in case of abandonment or other situations where one or both of the natural parents are unable to consent, substitute consents are required.
(2) Any delinquent support payments remain a judgment against the party ordered to pay such support, unless a receipt or satisfaction is filed by the party to whom the support is due.
(3) Upon completion of the adoption proceedings, an appropriate motion shall be filed together with a proposed order terminating all future support as of the date of the adoption decree. The motion and proposed order shall be accompanied by a copy of the adoptive decree.
Adopted effective January 29, 2000.
- Application for Enforcement Services for an Existing Support Order Only (PDF)
- CSEO Equity Application (PDF)
- Father's Application for Paternity Services (PDF)
- Mother's Application for Paternity Services (PDF)
- New! Income Withholding Order (PDF)
- Umbrella Application for Services - All Applicants Must Complete This Form (PDF)
Remember when using any of the forms to examine and print all the pages of that particular form.
All orders are subject to court approval! You must comply with the Rules of the District Court in all Pleadings! Below is a link to the Nebraska Supreme Court self-help website. They offer forms for a variety of situations.
There might be a fee to file one of the following forms. Contact the Clerk of the District Court for information.
Nebraska Governmental & Legal Links
- Nebraska Attorney General Opinions
- Nebraska Blue Book
- Nebraska Courts
- Nebraska DataBook
- Nebraska Legal Resources Index
- Nebraska Unicameral Information
- State of Nebraska Home Page
- Title 466 - Nebraska Administrative Code - Child Support Enforcement Program
- U.S. District Court/Nebraska
Federal Government / Miscellaneous Legal Links
- 145 Other Legal Links
- 50 States' Child Support Links
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Child Support Articles and News
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Judiciary Homepage
- FindLaw (Legal Dictionary)
- General Law Links
- Legal Supersites Cornell
- Military Links
- Social Security Administration
- Title IV - Social Security Act
- U.S. Code
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
- U.S. Supreme Court