Sarpy County Visitation Rules & Regulations
Visitation will be held for all inmates, remotely and on-site, Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 4:30pm. All visits are thirty (30) minutes in duration. Inmates are limited to two (2) on-sight visits per week on separate days. Remote visits are unlimited but only during the allotted days and times. Visitation may be cancelled in cases of severe weather or other incidents. There are no make-up days allowed.
All visits will be completed via video visitation whether remotely or on-site. Visitors must visit the Securus website at https://securustech.net/ to create an online account at least twenty-four (24) business hours prior to the planned first scheduled visit and to schedule all future visits. The Securus website provides all necessary information including fees. Remote visitors will be charged a fee, however, on-site visitors will not. The visitor(s) is required to upload a valid government photo ID. All visitors are prescreened for approval or denial and sent an email notification to the email address provided on Securus accounts.
Remote visitors are required to be logged on to the visit within three (3) minutes of the visitation start time. Failure to do so will result in the visit being forfeited and a refund will not be provided. Both the inmate and visitor are required to maintain facial recognition at the start and for the duration of the video visitation. Any significant movement from either the inmate or visitor will cause the visitation to automatically terminate without warning. Once the system terminates, the visitation is unable to re-start.
On-site visitors may enter through the SCC Reception entrance and must be prepared to enter the visitation room at the start of the visitation time thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the scheduled visitation. Visitors should register in advance of arriving at the SCC unless they are unable to do so. All visitors must present a valid photo identification card upon arrival. No more than two (2) visitors are allowed to visit at one time, excluding accommodations made for minor visitors, with a maximum of five (5) visitors each visiting period. A maximum of seven (7) visit will take place each hour on a first come, first serve basis.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- NO FOOD, DRINKS OR CELL PHONES ARE PERMITTED IN THE WAITING AREA OR VISITATION AREA
- Minor visitors (under eighteen (18) years) are allowed to visit ON-SIGHT ONLY under the following regulations:
- The visitor is the inmate’s spouse (must provide an original marriage license prior to visiting).
- Children must be accompanied by their biological parent or legal guardian and under adult supervision at all times. An original birth certificate with a raised seal is required for children under eighteen (18) years of age; the legal guardian’s name must appear on the birth certificate OR legal guardians must provide current legal documentation stating guardianship.
- No more than two (2) children, per visitor, shall be allowed in the visitation room at one time. If more than two (2) children are visiting, the visit must be split. A parent or legal guardian must remain in the visiting area with minor children during the entire visit and a responsible individual must remain with any additional children in the waiting area.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. (driver’s license, state ID or passport) is required when signing in to visit.
- ANY VISITOR CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE VISITING ROOM WILL BE CRIMINALLY CHARGED AND PROHIBITED FROM FUTURE VISITS. This includes, but is not limited to, scratching, carving, writing on or otherwise marring the counter surface and/or painted window ledges.
- Visitors are not allowed to take any items into visitation! This includes but is not limited to writing instruments, paper, electronic devices (e.g. cell phones, games, etc.), weapons, photographs, purses, brief cases, etc.
- All personal property must be secured in a locker or in your vehicle.
- Medically authorized prosthetic appliances, such as wheelchairs, crutches, canes, or artificial limbs are permitted.
- Prescription medication that may be needed immediately will be allowed, but must be in its original container.
- Dress Code: The Receptionist’s decision on attire is final. Specific guidelines for attire have been established. Any person wearing attire deemed to be inappropriate will not be permitted into the facility for visitation. Attire deemed to be inappropriate include but are not limited to the following:
- See through, sheer or translucent clothing
- Shorts, skirts and/or dresses that are more than three (3) inches above the knee
- Halter tops, tube tops, crop tops, backless tops, low cut shirts, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, swim suits, swim cover-ups, spaghetti string tied tops or other clothing revealing bare shoulders or midriff
- Tights and leggings unless worn under appropriate clothing
- Hats, caps or scarves (Religious or medical exceptions may be considered)
- No heavy winter coats of any kind
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn
- Conduct During Visit: All visiting sessions are monitored. Lewd conduct or disruptive behavior, by either the inmate or visitor, will result in termination of the visit and the visitor's removal from the inmate's visitor list.