If you received a traffic citation, there are several ways you can handle the citation.
- Attend a STOP Class with the Sarpy County Safety Program. More information can be found on the STOP Class Website.
- Pay the fine online through the Nebraska Citation Payment Website.
- Appear in court on the date and time listed on the citation.
- If you received a citation in Sarpy County for not having registration or proof of insurance, you can provide proof of registration or insurance electronically to get your citation dismissed.
- Go to tickets.sarpy.gov and follow the form to submit your proof electronically.
- NOTE: You must do this within 10 days of receiving your citation. You will receive a confirmation email when your citation is declined. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your ticket has not been declined and you must either appear in court or pay the fine.
- If you have questions, call the Sarpy County Attorney's Office at 402-593-2230.